Back in the days when I lost my wallet during a holiday trip, I realized that pickpocket thief is still active even in abroad. Though I blocked all my credit and debit cards, the point is that possible thieves are everywhere, so you should keep your vigilant eyes on your valuable stuff all the time, like gawk. And believe me, a hidden wallet, in this case, seems to be the best partner.
Have a look at all these handy wallets intended for keeping your important possessions, like passports, money, and even your credit cards, out of sight. Using one will give you peace of mind.
Pick the one that suits you completely the best.
|Coca Cola Coke Soda Can Diversion Safe Stash||Check on Amazon|
|Travel Money Belt With RFID Transmissions –Secure, Hidden Travel Wallet + packing list pad||Check on Amazon|
|Pacsafe Coversafe S25 Hidden Washable Undercover Travel Bra Pouch for Women, Orchid Pink, One Size||Check on Amazon|
|Travel Gear Undercover Leg Wallet By Marshal||Check on Amazon|
|Travel Security Money Belt with Hidden Money Pocket - Cashsafe Anti-Theft Wallet Unisex Nickel free Nylon Belt by JASGOOD||Check on Amazon|
1. Coca Cola Coke Soda Can Diversion Safe Stash
This may be a weird option to store your valuable stuff but believe me, it is handy. This can have once contained your favorite soft drink, but now this real soda can have been recreated as a safe stash.
Having this around you will prevent your stuff as no one would steal a soft drink can over the more luxurious items around.
It is also helpful to keep your important stuff safe from those little guests who cannot be refused simply due to curtsey, as the top of this can screws off to reveal a chamber for storing your most valued items away and also out of sight.
- Pretty good for the price
- Keeps your items safe
- A safe stash
- Not highly durable
2. Raytix Travel Money Belt
Radix Money Belt is relatively light in weight and thin construction. Moreover, this Rayix’s Money Belt goes unobserved when you wear it beneath your clothes, which is the primary purpose of any concealed wallet.
This concealed pocket is long and capacious enough for your cash and credit cards. Since it will stay close to you every time, there is no chance of them falling off or pickpocket thieves approaching them.
It is ergonomically designed to feel very comfortable and not restrict your movement or cause any sort of irritation when wearing it. And last but not least, it also consits superior RFID protection and protects your belongings even against electronic thieves.
- Perfect for sweaty guys
- Contains two zippers
- Thin and light-weighted
- The strap might often come off.
3. Pacsafe Cover safe S25 Hidden Undercover Travel Pouch.
If you have found other suggested options, either too big or too small, this Pacsafe cover safe S25 might fit your preference. Though it featured the only pocket to hold stuff and closed by a button snap, its capacity is very nice. Besides from 2-3 cards, it also allows the user to stash quite a few things more, which is undoubtedly a blessing in disguise.
Since it will be tucked into your pants or undergarments, I personally focus a lot on the fabric. And this one is not a disappointment. It is crafted from breathable, soft-to-the-touch, and non-itchy lingerie fabric that doesn’t cause a cold feeling or skin irritations while wearing. Besides, it is machine washable at 86°F as well.
- Safe and secure
- Comfortable and anti-theft
- It can be visible under some colored clothes.
4. Marshal Travel Gear Undercover Leg Wallet
If you are looking for something that can keep all of your valuables close but, at the same time, don’t want to keep them in the “usual” places for fear of losing them, give this Marshal Undercover Leg Wallet a try.
This sizable wallet should be wrapped around your leg or under your pants to keep it out of sight. Moreover, it features three separate zipped pockets with plenty of space for keeping your small and valuable items. The wrap-around straps can adjust and fit any size leg, too.
- Zip closure
- Can store your passport and cash as well
- Adjustable strap
- Not enough Velcro
5. JASGOOD Travel Security Money Belt
Lastly, we have another money belt option on our list because we genuinely feel that this is one of the classic ways to keep your cash away from thieves. The belt is very challenging for another person to remove, so you can rest confident that no one is getting to your money or any important cards without you seeing or feeling it.
Not just only cash, but this belt also contains an extra-wide hidden pouch that helps you access it quickly. Our belt is capacious enough even to store bills with just a SINGLE fold. Promptly stash and get your accounts with ease.
Furthermore, this belt comes in various colors, so you can easily match it with your outfit and prevent it from getting any visibility.
- Removable buckle
- Safely designed
- It gives a wide range of colors.
- Stitching might come unraveled.
The market has so many wallets to choose from. Besides, some of the best rated concealed wallets on the market can hold anything from credit cards, business cards, cash, Identification, and many more essential documents.
There are a seldom things to keep in mind when looking for the best EDC wallet.
- Warranty: While buying a concealed wallet, you should seriously pay attention to the contract that companies provide for that specific wallet. Many wallets have different features and tools, but you got to have a warranty as a surety to cover any breaking. So, you have to look for a wallet that can give you a life-time warranty so that you can easily use it without any hassle or stress.
- Card Slots: Give your preference to the wallet that has card slots. Having card slots is the primary key for holding your credit cards or other significant cards. Many people store their credit cards and even health insurance cards in my EDC wallet. Please take note of the functionality of the cards when they are held. Moreover, remember that your selected wallet consists of the vast number of cards it can store and how many cards you will need.
- Durability: As you know that concealed wallet is small in size, so they can take a bit of a beating. Mostly you have to keep your wallet in your back pocket so many times you are even sitting on that. Having your concealed wallet in a tight space can take a toll on that. You have to ensure that you read the reviews to comprehend the durability better. Keep an eye on the material of the wallet is made out of.
Concealed wallets are all about getting rid of the clutter, keeping your small valuables safe and organized, and making sure you relish your trip. It is very accurate that less is more when it comes to carrying on packing. Nowhere is that truer than your bulky, unsafe, outdated wallet.
Hopefully, you have enjoyed our guide and would be able to get your preferred wallet.