When people get into shooting challenge, a range bag is often not at the top of their preference list to convey before moving further to the range. After all, you do not want more than a gun, ammo, coverage, target, eye protection, and hearing protection.
Rather than of hunting down some boxes of ammunition and trying to search where your shooting glasses ran off, you can simply simply toss your pistol into the gun bag and head to the range!
On the body carry configurations are not always a choice. Many of your outfits just can’t accommodate a concealed carry weapon, and I don’t blame you for leaving your gun at home as it’s quite uncomfortable. Other than this your outfit, if you often find yourself carrying a purse, you have some options.
Covering your protection device safely privately in a purse optimized for such an item is far much better than not carrying at all. I think the following statement sums it perfectly.
“A gun in hand is greatly valued than the entire police force on the phone.”
|Vertx EDC Commuter Bag, Black, One Size, VTX5010||Check on Amazon|
|5.11 Tactical RUSH24 Military Backpack, Molle Bag Rucksack Pack, 37 Liter Medium, Style 58601, Dark Navy||Check on Amazon|
|NcSTAR NC Star CVDC2946BL-36, Double Carbine Case, Sizenameinternal, Blue, 36||Check on Amazon|
|VooDoo Tactical 15-7613001000 Padded Weapons Case, Black, 36"||Check on Amazon|
|UTG Homeland Security 32" Covert Gun Case, Black||Check on Amazon|
|Maxpedition Entity 16 CCW-Enabled EDC Sling Pack 16L for Covert Concealed Carry, Charcoal||Check on Amazon|
|3V Gear Ranger Padded Double Gun Case - 36 Inches||Check on Amazon|
|Maxpedition Falcon III Backpack, Black||Check on Amazon|
1. Vertx EDC Commuter Bag
is a purposely-designed crossbody sling pack that’s perfect for use. It is a sling backpack but, unlike most of them, it has a non-ambidextrous strap. The strap goes over the left shoulder of the user. Even though the design is not ambidextrous, it’s still quite easily usable by left or right-handed people.
A Molle is hidden under the flap, which would prevent others from knowing that this is a concealed carry backpack. Drawing your gun is even cooler than expected since the strap design lets you transition your gear from your back to your front in an instant.
- Fast draw opportunity
- No Velcro to alert your assailant
- No exterior pockets for minor items
2. 11 Tactical Military Backpack
On the other hand, if you don’t bother looking quite tactical as you head about in streets, the RUSH series is an excellent option for you. The RUSH12 can hold a “diffident” 24 litres in the 16 sections. Those compartments include a large main pocket, a smaller front, and a hydration compartment on the backside of this bag.
There is no dedicated concealed carry weapon pocket, but its hydration pocket works well enough for that particular purpose, particularly if you sew in some Velcro. Even, there is a rifle sleeve for when you want to take this weapon backpack hunting.
- Durable enough for daily use
- Enough MOLLE to expand the backpack
- Well, they are sized for most people.
- Not stealthy
- No Velcro in weapon pocket
3. NC Star Double Carbine Case
The next option that we have is very durable and can easily be afforded by anyone. The conventional design of the rifle bag is indeed trendy stylish, but believe me, it is convenient and comes in a wide variety of colours.
These great options of colours are perfect for hunters as well, as they can help you blend into a situation when hunting skittish game. The handles of this bag are perfectly placed, permitting you to transport your firearm with great ease. Moreover, the bag has three separate pouches perfect for storing everything from bullets to gun cleaning gears.
- Made up of PVC material
- Extra PALS looping on each
- 36″ Double Carbine Case
- Built with cheap parts
4. Voodoo Tactical Men’s Padded Weapons Case
This is another excellent option to keep your weapon. This rifle case can store up to two guns. The Voodoo Tactical soft bag delivers padding, storage space, and more that sets it apart from the only rifle carrying bag competition.
With adjustable tie-downs, soft and comfortable padding, and a tightly designed case, you will be hard-pressed to discover many rifle bags that are as safe as this Voodoo Tactical model. You can also match your clothes with your firing weapon or hunting ground wear with black, tan, green, and numerous camouflage colourings available.
- Designed to carry two rifles
- Holds six 30 round rifle mags
- Pistol and mag pouch compartments have locking zipper.
- No padding on the bottom
5. UTG Covert Homeland Security Gun Case
For a rough and tough rifle bag used by the hard-hitting guys at homeland security, this UTG model is a stellar choice for any firearm owner. With an outside shell made of tremendously durable and high-quality artificial material, the UTG Convert Gun Case can carry most weapon kinds.
This is a mixture of comfort, elegance, security, and accessories, combining one excellent rifle carrier model. Though it does not have three separate storage pouches, the special accessory package offers a ton of support for anything you need or want to bring along on your trip.
- Concealed Dual Rifle Storage
- Three Deluxe Rifle Mag Pouches
- Huge Padded Front Pocket
- strap system holds securely but has its bounds.
6. Maxpedition Entity 16
This Entity 16 backpack is a fully ambidextrous sling pack with comfortable padded shoulder straps and quick-release buckles. The critical compartment has drawbridge straps for added security, and there is a devoted sleeve sized to fit most tablets. The front external has tuckable magnetic wings for the rapid temporary closing of the main section. The dual access rear concealed carry bag compartment is completely loop-lined, and a Security Lockout Strip is also involved. Dual side ports are ideal for headphones, charger cables, etc.
In short, this sling-style bag is quick to rotate into a direction so you can draw your gun from the large bag’s pocket.
- Classic but handsome
- Complete Velcro lining
- Easy access to your weapon
- Not designed to carry a laptop
- Water pocket vessels are only suitable for little water bottles.
7. Ranger 36 Double Rifle Case
Completed from a stylish and durable rugged 600D PVC polyester construction, this riffle case is one of the rare choices on the list that is also completely water-resistant. One big main section is split in two with a thick padded divider, offering you two pockets to hold your long guns. Each divided area comes with great padded pockets for your firearm’s barrel and butt to keep the weapon protected and velcro lining to keep them from moving around.
There is another sizeable zippered opening with two padded velcro compartments for keeping your handguns. Depending on the extent of your pistols, the pockets can adjust multiple firearms. Three large expandable rooms on the front of the gun case are idyllic for carrying extra magazines, protective glasses and hearing, and added shooting accessories.
- Arms are secured via internal Velcro keeper straps.
- Front Velcro ID panel
- Detachable backpack straps
- Zippers might break easily.
8. Maxpedition Falcon III Backpack
Enlarged and better-quality Falcon II backpack with concealed weapon compatibility. Durable, ergonomic, and logically designed, this large-bodied backpack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resilient nylon. Yet, it’s an ergonomic outline, padded shoulder straps, and sturdy sternum & abdomen support make it contented to wear even when hauling heavy gear.
Compression straps help to hold your kit close to your physique, but the absence of a frame and deep structure can make this a bit tricky. Plus, there is sufficient and adequate MOLLE to enlarge the capacity further or add ammo pouches.
- Capable of carrying three days’ worth of gear
- Large weapon compartment
- Not covert
- Heavy gear can distort the bag’s outline.
- Dedicated Pocket for Your Gun: We strongly recommend choosing a concealed bag with a dedicated pocket for your weapon. That would be fun, and we are pretty sure that you don’t want to pull out your hairbrush somewhat of drawing your firearm inadvertently. That would just be weird and potentially even more unsafe. Similarly, you also don’t want your things getting caught between the trigger guard and trigger. A separate pocket is significant and also it should be large enough to accommodate the weapon you own, so confirm the bag is the correct size.
- Zipper Position and Place: One of the most critical components of carrying a rifle is your ability to deploy and exploit it quickly and efficiently. A well-designed weapon purse will allow you to access the firearm through a single external zipper. During an emergency where you would immediately need to draw your gun, your hands will likely be shaking from all the adrenaline, and undoing two zippers might take too long. Many criminals also see for people reaching into their bags, so the last thing you would want is to draw consideration to your struggles with the zipper.
- Gun Compartment Size: This is also an essential factor that you need to consider seriously before finalizing your weapon’s purse. Even though your handgun completely fits in the dedicated gun compartment, you have to make sure that you can quickly get your hand around the pistol and its grip. It isn’t too difficult to draw in any unforeseen situation. It is always wise to keep your handgun in the position that you left it in so that you can conveniently reach in unseeingly, instantly locating its grip and drawing your weapon in the correct direction.
Off-body carry won’t be suitable for everyone. But if you do, then you got to have the right bag for your weapon. When in distrust, a high-quality concealed sling pack is a one-size-fits-most of your choice. They offer ambidextrous access to your pistol more quickly than any traditional backpacks allow.
Hopefully, you should have found this article helpful enough to select your suitable concealed carry purse.